County Development Squad
Squad: County Development Squad
Lead Coach: Doug Alexander
E-mail: email@example.com ,
View County Development Squad Coaching Team here
Weekly Training Plan
||8:30pm – 9:30pm
||5:00am – 7:00am
||7:00pm – 8:30pm
||8:30pm – 9:45pm
||Milton Road Large Pool
- Swimmers should qualify for or be working towards qualifying for Wiltshire County Championships
- Swimmers should be committed to attending a minimum 2 out of 3 sessions.
- Swimmers to be aged 12yr – 17yr old (at the end of the Competition Year)
- Swimmers will be working towards / achieving targets set out in the Skills & Stamina criteria matrix within SCM.
- Representation at Wiltshire County Championships
- To allow the late developers to progress in the sport, training will be well structured and a high level of discipline is expected within this squad.
Squad members are required to bring the following equipment to every session :
- Goggles, Drinks bottle,Kick board, Pull buoy, Band, Paddles, Short Fins/Zoomers & Snorkel
Swindon Dolphin is committed to providing a quality service to all our members and we welcome your feedback. Please feel free to email us firstname.lastname@example.org
Document SDF049 v5.0 last updated 18/09/2013