Swindon Dolphin’s competitive swim programme encompasses all standards and age groups of swimmers.
In strict accordance with Long Term Athlete Development (LTAD), swimmers will ideally progress from Learn to Swim to the FUNdamental stage of LTAD within the Dolphin Academy.
Swimmers will progress through the SwimSkills, Train to Train, Train to Compete and Train to Win stages via the County, Regional and National Squads with the ultimate aim of training with Performance Squad and competing at National and International level.
There are also Masters membership options (18 years+) to suit all levels of swimmer, from novice to those wanting to compete at International level.
The Swindon Dolphin swim program has a proven track record of producing success from County through to National level and ensures the development of all swimmers to their full potential.
Squads within Swindon Dolphin:
- Swindon Dolphin squad structure ~ detail
- Competition ~ Entry Forms, Qualifying Times, Results
- Club Records ~ All Time Top 10, Club Records, Age Group Club Records, CBTs
- Success is Long Term ~ Long Term Athlete Development related to the Journey through Swimming
Swimming Image Gallery
Sub-pages within this section:
- BAGCATS Explained
- Club Records
- County Qualifiers ~ 2015
- Pool Information
- Qualifying Times & Info
- Regional Qualifiers ~ 2015
- Swimming Archive
- 2008 Qualifiers
- 2009 Qualifiers
- 2010 Qualifiers
- 2011 Qualifiers
- 2012 Qualifiers
- 2013 Qualifiers
- 2104 Qualifiers
- Moonraker Summer League 09
- Moonraker Winter League 08/09